- Mr. Cooley is a graduate of Oklahoma City University Schhol of Law class of 1977.
- Mr. Cooley is admitted to practice before Supreme Court of Oklahoma, Western District Federal Court, Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States. He is a certified Workers' Compensation mediator.
- Tim served as the committee head for the Lt. Governor's 1996-1997 Commission On workers' Compensation Reformand member of the Governor's 2004 and 2009 task force for Workers' Compensation Reform.
- Tim is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, Oklahoma County Bar Association, American Bar Association, Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel, Defense Research Institute, and Workers' Compensation Defense Counsel.
- Mr. Cooley received his B.A. in sociology from Centenary College in 1973.
- Email Mr. Cooley at email@example.com