- Mr. Parker is a graduate of Oklahoma City University School of Law class of 1991.
- Mr. Parker is admitted to practice before the Oklahoma Supreme Court and Western District of the Oklahoma Federal Court. He has lectured at Oklahoma Bar Association Seminars in topics on Workers’ Compensation Law. He is a certified Workers' Compensation mediator.
- Mr. Parker is a member of the following: Oklahoma County Bar Association; American Bar Association-Tort and Insurance Section; Defense Research Institute (State Representative 2009-2012, Workers’ Compensation Substantive Committee); Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel (President 2007, President Elect 2006, Vice-President 1999, 2004, 2005; Board member 2000-2003); and Workers’ Compensation Defense Counsel (President 1998, 1999, 2000). Grady served on the Lay Legal Committee for the Mary Fallin Commission on Workers’ Compensation Reform (1996-1997).
- Grady received a B.B.A. in accounting from the University of Oklahoma in 1985.
- Email Mr. Parker at email@example.com